Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Parent Night is coming up!












Dear Families,

Welcome to Parent Night at Wooster Elementary!  I am so excited to be at Wooster Elementary this year and cannot wait to get to know your child.  I am sure that we will have a great school year, full of learning, exploration and growing. 
Please visit my blog (http://mscash123.blogspot.com/) to see pictures of activities we are doing in class throughout the year.  You can find me on twitter (@stephcash7) and I am also available by phone and email, please do not hesitate to contact me with any comments or questions that you might have!

Sincerely,  


Stephanie Cash
Special Education Teacher
Wooster Elementary School
9 Church Circle
Greenbrier, AR 72058
phone: 501-679-3334
fax: 501-679-1065

No comments:

Post a Comment